Admission to B. A. and B.COM first year programs is allowed by the Principal on the recommendation of the Management during the period notified by the College. The admission remains provisional till the university issues the confirmation of admission and registration of students. Duly filled in forms with attested copies of certificates and mark sheets are to be submitted at the time of the admission.
CANDIDATES ARE TO BE PERSONALLY PRESENT FOR ADMISSION.
- Students who have passed the higher secondary examination class XII conducted by the CBSE or any other equivalent examination from any other recognized board or university are eligible to seek admission to the first year of the degree courses provided that have passed their examination with English as one of the subjects.
- Admission is granted strictly on merit, subject to availability of seats.
- Minimum of 50% marks is required for applying for admission.
- The Arts and Science students can peruse B. Com Course with a minimum 60% of marks in Class XII Board Exams.
- Admission Procedure
- Intending applicants are to collect prescribed application forms and prospectus from the college counter and are required to submit duly filled – in application form along with attested copies of documents.
- Interview of students along with attested copies of documents.
- Documents to be produced in Original and the attested copies:
- Class X – Secondary Board Mark sheet – 4 copies
- Class XII – Higher Secondary Board Mark sheet – 6 copies
- Original Eligibility/ Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Original Transfer Certificate from the School/ College last attended
- Original Migration Certificate – those come from other states
- Four copies recent passport size photographs with the uniform of your Institution last attended
- Registration Card of Class XI – 2 Copies
- Schedule Tribe Certificate – 4 copies
- The Original Gap certificate for those students who have one year or more gap after the completion of Class XII Board Examination
- Students registered under Rajiv Gandhi University earlier for under Graduate Course need to produce a Xerox copy of the Registration card
- Xerox copy of first page of Bank Passbook
- Xerox copy of Aadhaar card
- Only those students are allowed to fill up the University examination forms with a minimum of 75% of attendance and secure pass marks in each subjects:
- In the Monthly Assessment test minimum 10 marks.
- Model examinations minimum 35 marks.
- The Internal Examinations (Monthly assessment Test and Model Examinations are an integral part of the University examination. Hence no students shall be permitted to appear in the Semester Exams without passing the Internal Examinations.
- No Fees shall be refund in case of a student fails to qualify for university examination.
- Required Documents and Fee
- Six passport size photographs with the College uniform
- Xerox copy of University Registration Card
- Mark sheet of the last examination passed
- Fee Clearance receipt
- Admit Card
The admit cards are issued to the students who qualify for the examination, four days before the commencement of the university examination. Admit cards are issued to the students who clear all the dues to the College and have obtained clearance certificate from the library.
Stipend is given to the students belonging to the Schedule Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh (APST), strictly in accordance with the government’s decisions communicated from to time for this purpose. The interested students (APST) are to apply for stipend in prescribed forms available in the College Office. The Department of higher Education is strictly monitoring the eligible for stipend. Only those students who attend 75% of classes held in each month are eligible for stipend.
The following documents are required for stipend:
- Two passport size photograph with full College Uniform
- Schedule Tribe certificate
- Duly filled in application form
- Xerox copy of admission Fee Receipt – 2
- Xerox copy of College ID Card – 2
- Personal Bank Account Number
- Xerox copy of First page of the Bank Passbook
- Xerox copy of Adhaar Card